- KEZZLED Protective arm sleeve made with Kevlar® by DuPont with added stretch from Lycra, a high-performance cut and scratch-resistant material is used to make the arm sleeves Strong/Reliable and Comfortable.
- These Protective Resistant Sleeves are a type of personal protective equipment designed to provide reliable protection to the arms against a variety of hazards.
- Made from high-quality material, these sleeves are durable and long-lasting, able to withstand Cut, abrasion, puncture and tear.
- Brand: KEZZLED
- Size: - 18 Inch
- Color: Sage Green
- Material: Made with 100% Kevlar by DuPont
- Features: High-Performance Cut/Scratch Resistant
- Cut Level: 4 way
- Protection: EN388 Certified 4 way Cut, abrasion, puncture and tear
- Tear Level: 3
- Design: -Finger Opening
- Machine washable, Drip & Dry - Easy to Clean
- These working sleeves are suitable for a range of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and automotive repair, where workers are exposed to hazards such as sharp objects and rough surfaces.
- They are also ideal for tasks that involve working with hot or sharp tools, such as welding or metalworking.
- Fibers are five times stronger than steel, making them highly resistant to cuts and abrasions.
- They can help improve safety and reduce the risk of injuries in hazardous work environments.
- Strong and durable material is used in a range of protective gear, including gloves, vests, and sleeves.
- Protective arm sleeves made with 95%Kevlar by DuPont and 5%Lycra by Investa are available in one size with 18-inch lengths and a 7-inch round diameter.
- Stretch fabric makes it easy to find the right fit for different workers and applications.
- Made of high-quality material.